So tomorrow is Valentine's Day and usually I would jump at the excuse to cheat on my diet, but not this year! My husband surprised me with my Valentine's Day gift last night, an elliptical machine!
Now some people would be insulted by this for obvious reasons, but I've been dying to get one since I started the gym. I already have free weights at home and going to the gym just for cardio was too inconvenient.
My husband said he was impressed at how well I've been doing on my diet and was really proud of me for putting so much effort for it. He even spent about two hours putting it together last night just to find out that we need to go back to the store today to get a power supply for it.
I am about to go to Target myself. I was planning on going on the way to the gym today, but now that I can get in that hour of cardio at home, I've been dragging my feet on getting out of the house, ha ha.
I'm usually the one that has Valentine's Day and Birthday presents bought months in advance, but for once I'm the one waiting until last minute!
I'm not sure what to get him now, I was planning on a basket of his favorite candy, Reese's and a nice card, but that seems so lame compared to an elliptical machine!
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment