Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Meal Plan of the Week

Since it is Sunday I will be starting a new meal plan this week. I change up the meal plan every week to help from getting bored with my food. I get the groceries for it at the beginning of the week and prepare as much as I can in advance.

Breakfast:
-Quaker Oats Instant Oatmeal, Weight Control
-Half a Grapefruit
-Greek Yogurt with Honey

Snack:
-Small Apple, diced and sprinkled with cinnamon
-Slice of Cheese

Lunch:
-Grilled Chicken Salad with low fat Balsamic Vinaigrette

Snack:
-Small Apple, diced and sprinkled with cinnamon
-Slice of Cheese

Dinner:
-Grilled Chicken Breast
-Steamed Veggie (Usually either Brussel Sprouts or Broccoli)
-Toast w/ honey and cinnamon for dessert (Made with 40 cal wheat)

This is the diet I did for week one and two. I changed the diet week three and really missed this meal plan, so I'm going back to it for the week. (This week I had fish as my protein and banana as my fruit, bleh).
Let me just say, I do not like grapefruit, even a little bit. The reason I have it every morning is because it has SO many awesome health benefits. Here is a site that lists some of them: http://www.grapefruit-diet.org/grapefruit_health_benefit.htm
This particular meal plan is around 1200 calories. Let me know if anyone else has some good meal plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment