Thursday, February 17, 2011

On a Lighter Note

I'm sure the last post was depressing so I'll just put on here what has been helping me through my experience. Diet and Exercise!
I weighed myself today to see that I am down 3.5 pounds from two days ago! (Of course two days ago I weighed myself after eating, which makes a difference). That is 22 pounds total! Yay me!
I had a really good workout today. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and burned 360 calories. I plan on doing another 30 minutes before I eat dinner.
Let me just say that I love having an elliptical machine in the house. It's great. I've been working up a sweat while watching TV and it's worked out perfectly.
The only problem is that my dog is scared of the elliptical, hehe. She's a yorkie and has the funniest personality. She hates the funniest things! For example, if you blow air at her, she gets SO mad. She will snort and get up and move as far away from you as she can (without leaving the room of course) then she will sit with her back to you and occasionally turn around to throw a withering stare in your direction! She even does this to my husband, who is the moon and the stars to her. Well...apparently the elliptical machine produces air when I use it, so she gets all offended by this giant machine and pouts the entire time I use it.

Here is a picture of her and my kitty, Jabbers when he was a kitten:

(Yes this is in the infamous 'Hobbit House', you can see the porthole window by Jabber's left ear)

I've been watching Gilmore Girls while I workout, which is pretty funny considering they never workout on that show and do nothing but eat junk food. (Which is something that I really miss doing!).
I will never get sick of that show!
As for now, I am off to watch the Mavericks game! It's probably over by now, but I taped it so that I could watch while having my lunch. (Which is late because I woke up late).
GO MAVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment